Aesthetics | Anti-aging Center
The NORDLYS™ IPL
The Nordlys IPL system is designed to treat a variety of skin
concerns. With its customizable settings, the technology can
be beneficial for different skin types, addressing common concerns
such as the following:
The NORDLYS™ Laser Hair Removal
The Nordlys Laser Hair Removal system permanently reduces
unwanted hair by delivering short, safe bursts of Ellipse IPL
directed at the target site. To ensure good contact with the skin,
a thin layer of gel is applied to the skin prior to treatment.
The NORDLYS™ Fraxel
The Nordlys Frax 1550nm laser treatment works by creating very small, very controlled islands of heat damage, surrounded by healthy normal skin. When the body repairs this controlled damage, collagen in the whole of the treated area is replaced, reducing those fine lines, and leaving the skin fresher. At the same time, the surface of the skin is renewed, improving the pigment.
Fraxel 1550 Top Benefits
• Visibly reduces scars and wrinkles in as little as one treatment
• Stimulates the skin’s natural healing process to produce new and vibrant cells
• Sweeps away old and damaged skin cells, including scar tissue
• Inspires collagen production to boost your supple skin
• Stronger settings can rejuvenate more resilient skin on the hands, neck, and décolletage
• Effective on darker skin tones
• Fractional laser technology shortens downtime compared to ablative laser resurfacing
Unique IPL with narrowband technology defined by dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional skin rejuvenation and vascular treatments, as well as hair removal.
Fraxel 1550 is a Non-ablative fractional treatment for skin resurfacing
with SoftCool for comfort during treatment.