Aesthetics | Anti-aging Center
KYMA COVID-19 Guidelines & Protocol
Please read thoroughly.
Kyma Anti-Aging Center will continue to follow all the COVID-19 guidance and protocols recommended by the State of Massachusetts as well as the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. We aim to stay current with each organizations recommendations as new guidelines and protocols are issued.
Due to rolled back COVID-19 guidelines from the State of Massachusetts, when unmasked during a treatment or procedure we ask our patients to PLEASE keep talking to a minimum. We appreciate your cooperation while we navigate through this post pandemic world all the while continuing our level of care and safety.
IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
1). WE REQUEST THAT YOU BRING A COPY OF THE POSITIVE TEST RESULTS (DATED) TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
2). A MINIMUM QUARANTINE OF 14 DAYS MUST BE COMPLETED AFTER THE POSITIVE TEST RESULT AND PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
3). YOU MUST BE SYMPTOM FREE AT THE TIME OF YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
4). DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE MEDICAL AESTHETICS INDUSTRY, THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL WAITING TIME BETWEEN A POSITIVE TEST RESULT AND A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF.
PLEASE READ Guidelines before arriving at KYMA
In accordance with these safety measures, you may see some changes
when it is time for your next appointment.
• Face masks must be worn by all patients upon entry to the lobby. The KYMA Staff are also required to wear face masks while at work.
• Upon Arrival please call 781.871.4200 (Kyma main phone number) to tell us you have arrived.
• Hand-sanitizer and masks will be provided for our patients just inside the door.
• We ask our patients to remain as socially distant as possible from other patrons.
• Procedure Rooms, Reception Area, and Restrooms are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
• We ask that ONLY the scheduled patient come into KYMA.
We will be informing patients about new protocols as they become implemented.