cosmetic surgery | anti-aging center
KYMA's Covid Guidlines
Please read thoroughly
1). YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF YOUR POSITIVE TEST RESULTS (DATED) TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.
2). YOU MUST HAVE QUARANTINED FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS AFTER THE POSITIVE TEXT RESULTS.
3). YOU MUST BE SYMPTOM FREE.
4). TREATMENT MAY BE DONE 4 WEEKS AFTER YOUR POSITIVE RESULTS WITH A DATED COPY OF YOUR COVID POSITIVE TEST. AT THAT POINT IT WILL BE SAFE FOR US AND OUR CLINIC TO TREAT YOU.
**Due to rolled back COVID-19 protocol from the state of Massachusetts. When you are un-masked during a treatment or procedure, PLEASE keep talking to a minimum. This is to protect or staff, seeing that there are so many asymptomatic people. We do apologize and appreciate your corporation during this pandemic so we may
continue our level of care and safety.**
TO REQUEST APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL US AT:
OR Text us at: 617.895.9740
Texting is the fastest way for us to accommodate your request.
Please include the following:
PLEASE READ Guidelines arriving at KYMA
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority. Be assured, as we prepare to open our doors once again to provide you with the highest quality care, we are continually monitoring guidance from the Governor’s Office as well as infection control recommendations made by U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As new rulings and guidelines are issued, we will continue to adhere to and stay current with each agency’s recommendations.
In accordance with these safety measures, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
• KYMA will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• Face masks are mandatory upon entering office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, brochures, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and extra time to clean and decontaminate. Unfortunately, this might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• All staff members will wear PPE, including but not limited to N95 respirators, protective eye wear and gloves.
• All staff members will also have temperature screenings daily.
• The office will remain closed for patients to wait. Upon Arrival please call 781.871.4200 (Kyma main phone number) to tell us you have arrived. One patient will be allowed in our foyer at a time. Please remain outside front door while keeping safe distance from others until a staff member calls you to come in (appointments will be scheduled appropriately, meaning one patient scheduled at a particular time slot ). Please come in wearing your face mask.
• Reception area is continuously disinfected throughout the day.
• Temperatures will be taken on each patient upon arrival.
• Staff member will bring you in and ask you to sanitize your hands before entering room.
• We ask that ONLY scheduled patient come into KYMA.
• Patients will be asked to Wash their hands.
• Once your treatment is completed, you will walk up to the front desk wearing your mask.
• Credit card terminal is cleaned and sterilized after each use.
• An email / text will be sent with next appointment date and time.
We will be informing patients about newly implemented safety protocols.
Thank you for your cooperation!
call 781.871.4200 OR text: 617.895.9740